Fei & Suzy for Elle
#miss a #suzy #fei #I have been thinking lately #if I was a kpop idol and was asked about my ideal type #who would I choose??? Jessica? nana? Suzy??? all of girls day?? #everybody perhaps #gif warning
white people: this toothpaste is spicy
Jonathan Cooper was the Animation Director on Assassin’s Creed 3.
Dan Lowe was the Senior Technical Animator on Watch Dogs.
Both are calling out the Assassin’s Creed: Unity team on their bullshit about not including female avatars in multiplayer.
#White dude with a bit of scruff and a expression that just screams angst is ubisofts (and the majority of other game developers) go to main character
#I don't think you understand how much I want these socks #orange caramel
#yes good #lol @ this guy #being in her presence should be more than enough for a peasant like u #nana #gif
perfection (a.k.a. model nana) up-close.
#this perfect human being #nana #after school #gif
do not fall in love with people like me.
i will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. i will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. and when i leave you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.
#lol john green
#height height height #and face #everything #sooyoung
#dat thigh #LEGS #jasmine tookes
Photography by Cameron Davis
#nO #freckles!!!! #watched top model 4 u #fo porter
#noooooo #kristen stewart
The evolution of girl gamers
Boy gamers are so self-centered they act as though women haven’t been playing video games for decades, and then act horrified when the female gamers who have always been there actually become visible and vocal about the rampant misogyny that has infected the gaming world.
Like seriously, how entitled do you have to be that women saying “it sure would be nice if I wasn’t treated like shit while enjoying the games I play” translates to “I must be catered to” when video games have LITERALLY been catered to men for decades?
- 1993 - 64% of girls reported playing video games
- 1996 - "home use had increased for fourth grade girls"
- 1998 - "both male and female adolescents play video games on a regular basis."
- 1999 - "88% of the female college students … surveyed were video game players."
- 2007 - 20-47% of adolescent girls play video games
- 2008 - "94% of girls play video games"
- 2010 - "Forty percent of all game players are women."
- 2012 - "Women 18 or older represent a significantly greater portion of the game-playing population (30%) than boys age 17 or younger"
- 2013 -"adult women are nearly half of all video game players"
I didn’t get all the dates, but I think you can get the point.
Also considered posting my own personal gaming history, but I would’ve had to go back to the 80s for that. e_e
girl gamer since 1985 eat shit OP
#the reason why I don't use my mic when I'm gaming #reddit gawking fedora wearing dudebros
#fuck #kristen Stewart